NON-EXPERIENCED COMPANY DRIVER
$55,000.00 minimum guaranteed for the first year*
Now hiring non-experienced car haulers in the southeast region for driver positions.
**GET PAID WHILE LEARNING TO BECOME A CAR HAULER. **
Our training program consist of a 4 week paid training period. Earn up to $800/week
2 weeks on-site training
2 weeks with a driver trainer, running local loads
Upon completion of training you will be released to normal dispatch operations
PROFICIENT AUTO TRANSPORT NEEDS CAR HAULERS. We are looking for drivers who want job security with a good balance of work and home time. We offer excellent compensation and benefits as well as a bonus program for damage free performance! The company services the SE Region of the US – SC, NC, TN, GA, AL, AR, LA, MS, FL. We mainly haul new vehicles; we also haul lease cars and auction vehicles (used cars pay 25% of gross revenue). We offer direct deposit and a great working environment.
Company Driver Job Description:
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, rail heads, truck away yards, ports, and other locations
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading.
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Document and log work/rest periods through E-Log system
- Input data into our electronic dispatch system for each stage of the loading/unloading process
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
- Report all accidents and/or violations
- 23 years and older
- Must possess Class A CDL with 2-year current OTR with tractor/trailer verifiable experience.
- Must have an acceptable MVR, no careless or reckless charges, no more than two moving violations, and one accident in the past 3 years
- Pass a background check w/ no criminal felonies – will be evaluated on a case to case basis
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical agility test with ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have current DOT medical certification
- Must be able to speak and write English, and maintain the highest level of professionalism
- Basic understanding of truck maintenance
- All drivers must have or be able to obtain a TWIC badge
- Must be able to sit (driving) for 8-10 hours a day, with intermittent rest periods
- Must be able to withstand prolonged walking or standing
- Must be able to reach and work overhead
- Must be able to squat, bend, climb, pull and twist body daily
- Must be able to push/pull and use hands for fine manipulation
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
Our Company Drivers can also look forward to:
- Average pay $1.00 per mile loaded.
- Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Available
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Drop pay after 3 and increases with each drop
- Safety and damage-free bonuses
- Length of Service Bonus
- Annual recognitions and awards
- Uniform shirts
- First In-First, Out Dispatch
- Great home time, most weekends at home
To apply: https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/proficientauto or contact our recruiting office at (904) 330-0770
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp2.driverapponline.com.