Since its establishment, Proficient Auto Transport has expanded rapidly from a single truck to a nationwide network of over 300 trucks and 500 drivers.
Messages to drivers can be sent from Carrier Interface as either a text message, an in-app V-TAS message, or both. Driver responses and message histories can also be viewed here.
1. Go to the Messages tab.
2. Select the Driver from the dropdown that you would like to send a message to or that you would like to view the
message history of.
3. Choose whether you would like to Send VTAS Message, Send Text Message, or Send VTAS and Text Message. A
popup will open.
4. The driver you selected in Step 2 will automatically be selected. If you would like to add more drivers to receive the
message you can select them from the dropdown.
NOTE: Drivers without phone numbers will not be listed in the dropdown for text messages. To add a phone
number to a driver, refer to the Driver section of the Account
5. Enter a subject in the Subject line if you are sending an in-app VTAS message.
6. Enter a message in the Body field. There is a limit of 1000 characters for each message.
7. Click Send.